Hi, I’m Katrina!
I’m passionate about helping you live your best life.
That dream life…the one you wish you had? You can have it, seriously.
It started in 2018 when life just didn’t seem like it was adding up anymore. I got sick and tired of going through the motions. I felt like there had to be more. I wanted a career that was fulfilling, one that made an impact and took me back to my roots. I wanted a deeper connection with my spouse and richer relationships with friends.
I had a burning desire to CHANGE… To live that life, and to find what would light my soul on fire.
I went on a journey to find my purpose and live my passion.
On that journey, I found my answers. The key to building confidence, finding clarity and living with passion.
If you’re sick of just going through the motions — if you’re ready to take your life to the next level — come join me!
Other Things You Might Not Know About Me…
- I’m both an introvert and an extrovert.
- At the age of 17, I injured my back during a football game which went undiagnosed for 2 years. Fortunately, I was able to have spinal surgery when I was 19, just prior to heading off to school.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I have my own coach(es).
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to laugh.
- I am addicted to creativity. The release of emotions brings me clarity.
- I learn from my clients all the time. People are incredible. To experience their resilience and dedication is empowering and life-altering.
- Authenticity is key.