Hi, I’m Katrina!
I’m passionate about helping you live your best life.
That dream life…the one you wish you had? You can have it, seriously.
How do I know? I’ve lived it.
It started in 2009 when life just didn’t seem like it was adding up anymore. I got sick and tired of going through the motions. I was 50 pounds overweight, just doing the day to day with kids and relationships, frustrated with my career choices and not feeling fulfilled in my work.
I so desperately wanted to create an impact. I wanted to build something. I wanted a deeper connection with my spouse and richer relationships with friends.
I had a burning desire to CHANGE… To live that life, and to find what would light my soul on fire.
I went on a journey to find my purpose and live my dreams. I had to change.
On that journey, I found my answers. The key to building confidence, finding clarity and living with passion.
If you’re sick of just going through the motions — if you’re ready to take your life to the next level — come join me!
10 things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol) and 1 fur baby.
- I’m both an introvert and an extrovert.
- At the age of 17, I injured my back during a football game which went undiagnosed for 2 years. I was able to have spinal surgery when I was 19.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I have my own coach.
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to laugh..and sometimes it’s loud.
- I am addicted to creativity. The release of emotions brings me clarity.
- I learn from my clients all the time. To experience their resilience and dedication is a priveledge.
- I believe authenticity is key.