Hi, I’m Katrina
Katrina is passionate about helping people fully embrace every part of their lives.
She believes that everyone is looking for the same thing: HAPPINESS.
“We all just want to be happy. But the journey to happiness is often thought about in terms of relationships or money or career, and it is none of these things. The answers you’re looking for lie within you.”
Katrina believes that happiness is an inner game. Her programs are designed with this in mind and with the goal of mastering the relationship we have with ourselves.
To change this relationship facilitates a change in what we fundamentally believe about ourselves and the world around us. Master this, and success comes easily, whatever that looks like for you. Be it relationships, finances or career, it’s all tied into what we believe.
It’s my goal to help change what people believe about themselves and the world around us. To impact lives in such a profound way that people are invigorated by their connection to their intuition and sense of power.
- Katrina holds an honours degree in Psychology from Trent University, in Ontario Canada.
- She is a Professional Life Coach certified by the International Coach Federation-accredited training program, at the Life Purpose Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Katrina is highly empathic in her abilities to not only relate to her clients but in understanding their feelings and perspective. This lends her a unique ability to meet her client’s emotional needs.
- She is also highly intuitive as a coach and uses this to sense the energy of her client’s and within the conversation.
- Katrina holds 20+ years of experience in business development and entrepreneurship.
“Katrina brings powerful insight, brilliant intuition, humour, tenacity, loyalty, calm sensibility and compassion to each of her clients.”
10 things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol) and 1 fur baby.
- I’m both an introvert and an extrovert.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- At the age of 12, the question “why am I, me?” plagued my thoughts. It wasn’t until much later in my life, that I found my answers.
- My own journey has included anxiety and a struggle for self-acceptance.
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to laugh…and sometimes it’s loud.
- I am addicted to creativity. The release of emotions brings me clarity.
- I learn from my clients all the time. To experience their resilience and dedication is my privilege.
- I believe connection is key.
How I Give Back
It’s incredibly important to me to not only invest in myself and my personal growth, but to invest in the lives of others. Because I’m motivated to create emotional health and resilience, I give back to my community in 2 ways:
- Coaching Coaches: I dedicate a specific number of hours this month to coaching my peers, free of charge. In this way, I support my colleagues, learn new techniques and develop more direct skills in communication.
- Pro Bono Coaching: Seasonally, I select certain individuals to receive Coaching free of charge. For those in need, without the resources to dedicate to personal development, I provide support and Coaching on a short term basis. This created a profound impact in my community specifically in 2020 becasue of the pandemic and resulting mental and emotional health crisis.
In the future, I plan to create support groups where my community can gather to communicate with each other and where I can serve a larger population.