Hi, I’m Katrina!
I’m passionate about helping you live your best life.
I’m passionate about helping you find real, authentic, lasting happiness. You know, the kind that comes from within and has nothing to do with any societal definitions of success? Yeah, that kind.
That dream life…the one you wish you had? You can have it, seriously.
How do I know? I’ve lived it.
It started in 2009 when life just didn’t seem like it was adding up anymore. I got sick and tired of going through the motions…putting one foot in front of the other and wondering, “is this it”?
Overweight, overwhelmed and just going day to day, I was frustrated and unfulfilled. I struggled with my emotions…I felt lead by my feelings and I was desperate to connect with that part of me that felt empowered to create exactly what I wanted.
I so desperately wanted to create an impact. I wanted to build something. I wanted a deeper connection with my spouse and to live on my own terms: without judgment or criticism.
Really….I had a burning desire to CHANGE… To live that life, and to find what would light my soul on fire.
I went on a journey to find my purpose and live my dreams.
On that journey, I found my answers. The key to building confidence, finding clarity and living with passion.
If you’re sick of just going through the motions — if you’re ready to take your life to the next level — come join me!
10 things to help you get to know me:
- I’m a married mom of 2 exceptional boys (of course…lol) and 1 fur baby.
- I’m both an introvert and an extrovert.
- At the age of 17, I injured my back during a football game which went undiagnosed for 2 years before getting surgery.
- I love to write. Blog posts, Social posts, journaling…it doesn’t matter. This was probably the greatest gift from my university career.
- I have my own coach.
- My own journey has included anxiety and a struggle for self-acceptance.
- I love music: I dance alone and sing loudly in the car even if people stare.
- I love to laugh..and sometimes it’s loud.
- I am addicted to creativity. The release of emotions brings me clarity.
- I learn from my clients all the time. To experience their resilience and dedication is a priveledge.
- I believe authenticity is key.